Your Fashion guide to blooming Spring
From pop of pastels, to floral prints - this blog is all about the trends to follow this spring season and bloom like a diva!
- Pretty in Pastels - spring season is all about romanticizing the soft & subdued hues like a cool breeze on a summer afternoon. Pastels have always been making headlines when it comes to vacay outfits or a fancy brunch date fit. You will most certainly steal the hearts when you go pastel with chic flats and dainty jewelry.
- The Floral fling - Flower power always rules the wardrobe when it comes to spring-summer. From dresses, to suit sets and sarees - floral prints make everything look magical and only spread joy. The most adorned advantage of floral fits is that it looks equally gorgeous on any age group of women.
- Whites for the win - whether its summer, winter or spring - white is an all year favorite. Dressed in a white co-ord for the floral brunch date or in white saree for a wedding function, the super soothing color makes everything look fresh and subtle.
- Print Play - Make your print game strong by adding chic & summery printed dresses, co-ord or suit sets to your wardrobe to take a spin this spring. Prints never go out of trend - pair them up with a contrasting solid bottom or go full quirky with a print on print game.
- Adorned with accessories - when in doubt, opt for dainty gold jewelry for the eve and pearls for day. Women these days love comfortable fashion and what better to uplift any fit than adding the right amount of glam with bags and jewels to serve lewks.
As we get ready to welcome the season of spring, making our wardrobes lighter, it will be a good idea to add a few cheerful pastely - floral looks along with some dainty jewelry and statement bags - to complete your joyful summer spring looks head to www.thehuntfashion.com