Steal The Celebrity Style For This Festive Season!
- Saree for the Soireé - Turning cameras and heads are what the celebrities are best at.Yet another time, Divyanka Tripathi decides to glam up her elegant saree with some nice chunky jewellery and sleek hair, a look perfect for Diwali parties.
Just how the festive season is incomplete without ladoos & mithais - similarly, a festive look is without festive jewellery.
- Let your sleeves do the talking - Niki Mehra setting major goals for your trousseau packing, a pre drape designer saree, with voluminous sleeves and a corset blouse is definitely a must have for all the new brides to attend Mega Diwali cocktail events.
- Break the Monotone - One thing bloggers always swear by is completing the look by breaking the monotone by adding a contrasting element just like Boho girl here is seen adding a contrasting yellow dupatta to the pink overall festive wear. A look to get a million compliments on a card party.
- Put your fusion foot forward - Designer Fusion wear has been the talk in the Bolly-world. Giving a twist to your outfits by dropping the ordinary way is all you need to be called a Patakha this Diwali just like our favourite Rashami Desai in the blue floral organza saree.
- Woo away with silver - Silver jewellery adds up just the right amount of charm to your festive wear as seen on the gorgeous Isha borah. A bandhani suit with silvers to sway away this Dhanteras.
- The dreamy magic - You can never go wrong with an all-white look at any festival. Reshma Sebastian proved our point with her romantic yet dreamy pick from our collection paired with silver jewellery, minimal makeup and open hair.
Explore the best fits and take inspiration from your favourite for this festive season.