Boujee Bridesmaids on a Budget
A girl’s wedding is definitely incomplete without her maids of honour, from being there in the bride's happiest moments to cheering up on her lows. A bridesmaid goes through it all - So, here we are making it a little easier for them by summing up outfits under budget of 10K for your Best friend’s most special day.
- Yellows for Haldi - Haldi function is full of pure joy and happiness, celebrated amongst family and friends. A bright yellow lehenga set styled with some statement chunky chokers and earrings makes up for a Royal Haldi Fit.
- Royal for the pheras - Pheras are all about the bride and we indeed don’t want to steal the charm here but hey! The bridesmaids can definitely look their elegant best. A skirt & crop top set screams elegance and when it's shades of red, there’s no better combo. Style it with some gold, pearls and mogra in the hair and we promise, you’ll make for the most gorgeous bridesmaids in the lot.
- Retro for the Reception - The last function of the wedding but we believe in making it memorable with the statement electric blue saree, handwork zari and zardosi blouse with a nice belt to complete the look.
- Shararas for running errands - A bridesmaid is never off duty and thus, comfortable fashion is a priority with no compromising on looking like a million bucks. Nothing comes to our minds as functional as a breath taking white sharara set to fulfill all your bridesmaid duties, run errands and still look like a diva.
- Fusions & Florals - A floral draped skirt with crop top and ruffle cape makes up for such an outstanding cocktail night outfit for sipping on some champagne and dancing with your girl gang.
We know you can’t contain the excitement for your best friend's wedding and the errands list just keeps getting longer. Take a breather and shop for your dream outfits under 10K budget.